- Free delivery is valid for a limited time only across NSW and QLD
- Only the delivery fee will be waived on your order
- $45 minimum order
- Valid until the 22nd November 2021
- Free delivery is not available in conjunction with any other offers
- Free delivery is only available when you order home delivery via the P’Nut website
- All offers are correct at the time of publishing and may be amended without notice
P’Nut Welcome Offer
- Available to guests who received a ‘Welcome to the P’Nut family’ email, using the relevant code at online checkout.
- 10% off orders over $13.95
- One time use only
- The code is valid for 30 days only
- Any VIP offer provided via email, app or SMS is valid with purchases over $13.95
Public Holiday Pricing
- During Public Holidays recognised by P’Nut Street Noodles there may be a surcharge issued in accordance to the guidelines made by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission
- The Promoter is P’Nut Street Noodles Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- Information on the prizes, and how to enter the competition, form part of the terms and conditions. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Promotions are open to Australian residents only.
- Entries for the same prize can be made via Facebook or Instagram. Entries submitted via Instagram must be made through a public Instagram account.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotion period stated. Entrants may submit multiple entries during the competition, however, each Entrant is eligible for only one prize.
- For an entry to be deemed valid, Entrants must follow all competition guidelines stated by the Promoter. On Instagram, this may include using a specific hashtag and tagging the Promoter’s account. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry.
- All photographic entries will be judged on originality and creativity (unless stated otherwise). All decisions made are final, and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in this competition, all submissions will become the property of the Promoter. Entrants give the Promoter permission to use their submissions for printing, social media, publicity and promotional purposes without compensation. This includes, but not limited to, the P’Nut website, P’Nut and page.
- Where prizes consist of a meal reward. The prize is redeemable for main meals only, including lunch specials. Drinks and sides are not applicable.
- The prize is valid upon presentation of the promotional voucher and a valid ID. The promotion is not valid with any other offers.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Winners will be announced via P’Nut page or blog, and will be asked to provide either their email address or postal mailing address. Winners will be given 7 days to respond to confirm validity and be awarded the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed after this time period, the Promoter has the right to deem the winner ineligible and review other entries and award the unclaimed prize.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes, and is not liable for any additional costs associated with winning the competition, or the prizes that comprise this competition. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or lesser value, as determined by the Promoter.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter has the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion at their discretion.