WIN lunch and a cooking class with P’Nut’s Head Chef! Want to master the wok like P’Nut? Well here’s your chance!
Enter to win an intimate lunch and cooking demonstration with our founding chef, P’Nut, and learn the ways of the wok. On Thursday 23rd May, we are having an exclusive media launch for P’Nut Kawana and we want our top fans there!
That means you could get a first hand look of how our new menu came to be, and learn how to cook your favourite P’Nut dish from P’Nut himself! The cooking demo will be followed by an Asian-infused lunch that will indulge the sense! There’s 3 spots to be won, so put on get your entries in before 12PM Tuesday 21st May.
How do I enter the competition?
TO ENTER, all you have to do is tell us why you love P’Nut so much, what is your favourite dish? Do you enjoy dining in or prefer takeaway? You can tell us anything and everything that you like about us.
Get your favourite P’Nut order for inspiration and get thinking, you can even submit photos of yourself enjoying P’Nut as part of your entry! Our top picks and their +1 (that’s right, you get to bring your favourite person to this fun experience!) get an exclusive invite to our Media Launch Event on Thursday 23rd May!
This competition is open to everyone but you must make your own way to P’Nut Kawana on the 23rd of May. Winners will be notified via DM on the Tuesday afternoon after the competition ends. Be sure to read the T&C’s before you enter!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Participants must post their entry answers to our competition posts on Facebook (FB/PNutStreetNoodles) or Instagram Post (@PNutStreetNoodles) to be eligible for entry into the contest
- Contest will run until 12PM (AEST) Tuesday 21/5/19
- Total of 3 winners will be picked after the contest ends.
- This prize cannot be exchanged for another other prize or monetary value.
- The P’Nut Team will choose the top answers of the contest.
- Winners will be invited to the Media Launch Event on Thursday 23rd May at our P’Nut Kawana (Buddina) location.
- Winners are allowed to bring one guest with them to the media launch event.
- Winners must make their own way to the event and P’Nut Street Noodles is not responsible for any transportation costs required to attend.
- This prize cannot be exchanged for a monetary value and is non-transferable.
- If the winner is not able to attend the event, another contestant with next best answer will replace the original winner.
- All posts/photos submitted for the contest can be used by P’Nut Street Noodles for marketing purposes and becomes property of P’Nut Street Noodles PTY Ltd.
- The Promoter is P’Nut Street Noodles Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- Information on the prizes, and how to enter the competition, form part of the terms and conditions. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Promotions are open to Australian residents only.
- Entries for the same prize can be made via Facebook or Instagram. Entries submitted via Instagram must be made through a public Instagram account.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotion period stated. Entrants may submit multiple entries during the competition, however, each Entrant is eligible for only one prize.
- For an entry to be deemed valid, Entrants must follow all competition guidelines stated by the Promoter. On Instagram, this may include using a specific hashtag and tagging the Promoter’s account. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry.
- All photographic entries will be judged solely based on the number of Likes (unless stated otherwise). All decisions made are final, and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in this competition, all submissions will become the property of the Promoter. Entrants give the Promoter permission to use their submissions for printing, social media, publicity and promotional purposes without compensation. This including, but not limited to, the P’Nut website, all P’Nut social channels.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Winners will be announced via P’Nut page or blog, and will be asked to provide either their email address or postal mailing address. Winners will be given 7 days to respond to confirm validity and be awarded the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed after this time period, the Promoter has the right to deem the winner ineligible and review other entries and award the unclaimed prize.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes, and is not liable for any additional costs associated with winning the competition, or the prizes that comprise this competition. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or lesser value, as determined by the Promoter.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter has the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion at their discretion.